We design, engineer and manufacture Clearguard® tapping point clearing devices to meet the specific needs of our customers. Our mission is to increase process instrument reliability, plant efficiency and customer product profitability, reduce work place risks and hazardous material usage by ensuring that instrument tapping points do not become blocked.
Primary Business Objectives
To achieve our vision and goals we will:
- Maintain a Business System that integrates the principles and requirements of internationally recognized management system standards such as AS/NZS ISO 9001
- Employ competent people and support them with appropriate encouragement, training, work environment, information systems and resources.
- Engage proven engineers, suppliers and manufacturers, and maintain appropriate surveillance to verify compliance and to monitor vendor performance.
- Design and develop safe and commercially viable solutions and devices in response to market research and end user requirements.
- Build mutually beneficial, long-term relationships with sales representatives and provide them with engineering and technical sales support.
- Maintain knowledge of applicable regulations, codes, standards and process variable measurement and control technology.
- Maintain documented procedures and standards for the control of management, administrative and work processes.
- Establish mechanisms for measurement, review and continual improvement of our business performance, systems, services and products.
- Behave at all times in ways which are consistent with our core values of respect, openness and integrity, product quality, customer focus and systems excellence.