ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY STATEMENT
Clearguard Pty Ltd is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
Ensure the environmental risks are properly identified, prioritised and managed in an appropriate way.
- Establish sound environmental management policies and promote best practice in all areas of the business.
- Minimise environmental impact and reduce or, where possible, prevent pollution.
- Minimise waste production by reduced consumption and develop effective waste management and recycling procedures.
- Collaborate with key suppliers to promote environmentally responsible procurement of goods and services.
- Actively pursue continual improvement in our environmental management system.
- Comply with all applicable environmental policy, laws and regulations.
- Provide all employees with updated information and training in changes to environmental management systems and work practices.
- Develop and implement environmental programs that set measurable and reportable objectives and targets.
- Demonstrate its commitment through the successful implementation of energy conservation programs.