If the answer is yes, the next question should be "how many do we need?"
Below is a list of common justifications to utilising Autorodders.
1) Does the tapping point require care & maintenance?
2) Does the tapping point effect process control if not maintained?
3) Does the tapping point care & maintenance mean increased infrastructure?
4) Is the tapping point awkward to access / drill?
5) Are there any hazards making egress from the tapping point awkward?
6) Is the nearest eye wash station outside required range?
7) Is the process pressure over safe limits?
If the answer is “yes” to any of the questions above, contact Clearguard today to discuss your options.